Are you ready for the next step in your career? You are a real go-getter, socially skilled, and dare to take the initiative. You can use all of these skills within our Finance Team, and you will be part of a dynamic trade organisation.
Reach your full potential as a Teamlead Financial Accounting
In the position of Teamlead Financial Accounting, you are responsible for the ins and outs of the entire Financial Accounting team (11 FTE). Your tasks will be both coordinated and operational. The Financial Accounting team is responsible for the following:
- Identifying opportunities and risks with regard to the financial administration;
- Optimal cooperation between Financial Accounting and our purchasing and sales departments;
- Registration and control of incoming purchase invoices and reconciliation with purchase orders;
- Entering and checking incoming cost invoices and bank statements;
- Creditor management;
- Timely payment from our suppliers;
- Accurate processing of outgoing sales invoices;
- Debtor management;
- Bank statement processing.
In addition, you are socially skilled, as you have a lot of contact with suppliers and customers. In your role as a manager, you manage the team. You keep an overview and ensure that the team can function most professionally.
This is you
You are crazy about numbers. That is why you prefer to work with Excel. You keep your promises, and you feel responsible. In addition, you can get a lot of work done and remain accurate. You are a go-getter, administratively skilled, and you pay attention to details.
Moreover, you have an analytical mindset and ask the right questions. At B&S, we offer many career opportunities. You are eager and have the ambition to grow into a leading, coordinating position.
- completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level in Finance;
- have gained at least five years of working experience in Finance;
- have the ambition to grow into a management/coordinating role within Finance (or have been in this role for a few years);
- are a go-getter with an accurate and practical working attitude;
- have the ambition to optimize financial processes;
- have gained experience in an international (trade) organization (advantage);
- are experienced with MS Office applications such as Excel and Word;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up to date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Job related possibilities for a lease car
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Finance & Accounting
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Laura Kling