Reach your full potential as a sustainability intern
Every semester (Sep-Jan and Feb-Jun), though also throughout the year, we are looking for graduates focusing on sustainability. What can you expect? You can think of assisting in market practices research, updating latest legislation requirements such as the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, conducting supply chain risk assessments, and developing action plans for the various segment we operate in. This can also entail making our distribution network more sustainable, launching new products, assisting with reporting frameworks and developing communication messages for our stakeholders. In short, we have different assignments available. We are simply looking for the perfect sustainability talent who shares the same spirit, mentality and ambition as us. We are happy to help you find the proper assignment that fits you and your expertise. Sounds good, right?
This makes you happy
You are independent and eager. You have an intrinsic motivation for sustainability and are commercially savvy. Your family and friends describe you as a strong networker who likes to enter into current and new relationships. You can't wait to discover the world; you are excited to start right away. All of this represents our B&S mentality.
- have a hands-on mentality.
- are following a sustainability/commercial/international/economic higher education (HBO or WO).
- have a demonstrated affinity with the topic of sustainability.
- are able to work from our location in Dordrecht (from time to time).
- have a good command of the written and spoken English and Dutch language.
- have gained internship or work experiences abroad. This is an advantage.
We offer you
- An internship compensation of €500 gross per month (based on a 40-hour workweek and HBO/WO level)
- Hybrid working is optional in case this can be realized with your activities.
- Gaining hands-on experience in the field of sustainability.
- Contributing to making a difference; making our company more sustainable and future proof.
- A challenging internship within the largest international distribution partner in the Netherlands.
- Being part of a young and ambitious team.
- Career opportunities; from an internship into a job.
- Variety; every day is different.
This is B&S
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Delfzijl Dordrecht
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Fulltime / Parttime
- Angelique Jansen