Do you like lots of variety and are you ready to learn everything you can at the Purchasing department? Then the perfect internship is waiting for you at B&S!
Reach your full potential as stock control & supply chain intern
As part of the team you are responsible for your own product package. You make sure these products are available at all times. Your role involves monitoring, signalling and informing on a daily basis. A few examples of how your internship will look like:
- When should you order, and how much.
- Taking shelf life and sales fluctuations into account.
- You learn to monitor stocks and the age of ordered products.
- You learn how to prevent out-of-stock situations in current stocks, or shelf-life problems.
- You maintain the relationships we have with suppliers.
- You also look for improvements within your own product package, business processes, the department and the organisation.
Communication with colleagues at other departments and suppliers is another aspect of your internship. It is essential that you timely and correctly inform purchasers, the Stock Control Manager, Logistics and our salespeople. You are in close contact with our Finance department about billing and payments, which means you communicate with suppliers about current orders, product availability and developments in the product segment. This way you ensure the accurate administrative processing of orders. This internship allows you to combine your communication and service-oriented skills with your analytical excellence.
This is you
You are known for your structured and accurate way of working. Planning and organising come naturally to you. You have good communication skills and are self-confident. You can’t wait to get to work in a dynamic international environment. It gives you lots of energy.
- Have that true hands-on mentality.
- Are a student of a commercial, international or economic MBO/HBO study programme.
- Live up to 50 travelling minutes from Dordrecht.
- Are proficient in Dutch and English, in speaking and writing.
We offer you
- An internship compensation of €500 gross per month (based on a 40-hour workweek and HBO/WO level)
- Challenging internship at the Netherlands’ largest international trade organisation.
- Great work environment in a young & ambitious team.
- Lots of variety. Every day is different.
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with many of our professionals.
- Fun! We regularly free up some time for drinks or games at the department.
- Free use of our own gym.
- A great opportunity. Show your best side, and there might be a future for you at B&S. But first; let’s get that diploma!
This is B&S
The mission of B&S is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that consumer products that bring joy and comfort to people’s lives should be easily accessible around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring together suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world, even though they are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics, serving millions of consumers every day – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Angelique Jansen