Different fields to choose from!
Are you ready for an internship where you can change yourself? Then you've come to the right place at B&S! We offer you an internship to prepare you for your future career. Are you up to the challenge?
What does your internship look like?
For the period September to January, we are looking for several trainees. What the internship looks like varies according to the field you are following. What do all internships have in common? You will be working in a dynamic environment; no two days are the same! In addition, you will learn all the tricks of the trade within your department and have the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal level. We can guarantee you that it will be a challenging internship. You never walk alone! Fellow interns will surround you during your internship, and your internship supervisor will guide you.
The different fields we offer internships for are:
- Merchandise Planning
- Category Management (purchase)
- Logistics (BBL MBO)
This is you
You are independent, enthusiastic, determined and curious. You feel comfortable working in an international travel retail organisation. With your hands-on mentality, you tackle new assignments and projects with both hands! You are also eager to learn and develop on a business and personal level.
- are following a Senior Secondary Vocational Education and Training/Bachelor Programme in in one of the above-mentioned directions;
- have that hands-on mentality;
- are from the vicinity of Hoofddorp (maximum 40 minutes travel distance.
We offer you
- An internship fee of €500 gross per month (based on a 40-hour work week and HBO/WO level)
- A challenging internship within the international travel retailer of the Netherlands in which you can surpass yourself.
- The opportunity to show your best side as a starter and who knows, there might be a future for you at B&S. But first get that diploma!
- A good working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team.
- Variation; no two days are the same.
- You will be present 4-5 days to get the most out of your internship and obtain your diploma.
This is Capi by B&S
Capi is a dedicated niche player in the electronics market with years of experience in airport retailing. In contrast to other electronic retailers, we are specialized in the duty free and travel market of international and national airports, cruise liners and ferries & military and borders shops.
We offer air travellers a focused range of electronic consumer lifestyle products and accessories. Our aim is to create inspiring shopping experiences and outperform our competitors on price and product innovation. By doing so we support airports in providing an attractive and inspiring shopping environment for travellers.
Capi is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Angelique Jansen