Sales Manager – Africa
Are you a strong communicator eager to make an impact? As a Sales Manager, you are passionate about business development and have a great experience in the food industry, specifically within the Africa region. You are driven to achieve your targets and you can work well independently.
Reach your full potential as a Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager, you will contribute to the commercial objectives of the organisational unit by purchasing or selling our food service activities whilst managing and developing a team. You manage, maintain and develop business relationships.
As a Sales Manager, you:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Create a motivating environment for the team.
- Contribute to recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Executives.
This is you
You know exactly what you’re talking about and how to convince people. With your real go-getter mentality, you make sure you get things done. As a point of contact, you use your problem-solving mindset to help and advice people. You perform better and meet your deadlines under a little pressure.
- Have vast experience in FMCG / Food trade in Africa region
- Have an associate or Bachelor’s degree in business management, or a related field;
- have strong sales experience, especially in cold calling;
- are self-motivated and hungry for success;
- are experienced in FMCG international trade;
- have experience in planning and implementing sales strategies;
- are perfectly fluent in English (written and spoken).
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a discretionary yearly performance based bonus
- Company sponsored visa along with health insurance
- Leave benefits as per UAE labour law
- Annual air-ticket to your home country
- Relocation assistance
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Natashia Kate Macvicar