You are eager to find out what the perfect product is that you can offer the travelers in our stores. You have an outgoing personality and like to connect with customers. You see it as positive challenge to estimate what type of customer you have in front of you and to adapt your sales style towards it. All in all, you enjoy your interaction with all customers, without losing track of time, as you don’t want your customer to arrive at the gate too late.
· You are more than able to explore the needs and requirements of our travelers.
· Excellent level in English language skills.
· You lived in Germany or other European country in the past 10 years.
· You are confident working within a team as well as independently.
· Flexibility regarding variable working hours and days is not an issue for you.
· You have affinity with electronics, some product knowledge is desirable.
What we ask:
· During your shift, you advice our international customers on our assortment of traveler consumer electronics and make sure they leave the store with a smile on their face.
· You maintain a hospitable shopping environment, with your service minded personality.
· You ensure the professional and inviting presentation of our products and the store, with attention to detail and an eagerness to demonstrate all our products and gadgets.
· Replenishing the assortment is important to you, to make sure that our customers never look at empty shelves.
· A fair and fitting salary
· Additional payments like bonus, irregularity allowance, urlaubsgeld and weihnachtsgeld.
· An amazing, dedicated team, with colleagues who inspire you daily
· Working with the coolest brands
· An international work environment
· Have you been hired and do you know someone who would also fit in the Capi team? Then you can receive a referral bonus that can amount to €500 gross!
This is Capi by B&S
Capi is a dedicated niche player in the electronics market with years of experience in airport retailing. In contrast to other electronic retailers, we are specialized in the duty free and travel market of international and national airports, cruise liners and ferries & military and borders shops.
We offer air travellers a focused range of electronic consumer lifestyle products and accessories. Our aim is to create inspiring shopping experiences and outperform our competitors on price and product innovation. By doing so we support airports in providing an attractive and inspiring shopping environment for travellers.
Capi is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
- Munich Airport
- Job level
- Young Professional
- Hours per week
- Fulltime / Parttime
- Jill Opdam