Do you want to realize your ambitions? As a Purchase Manager you are the expert in the international market in one of our product categories (meat, dairy, FMCG or A-Brands). You can seize the opportunities of the market. Your knowledge and strategy will make our business grow. Together with our suppliers, you make the best of our worldwide distribution platform.
Reach your full potential as a Purchase Manager
As a Purchase Manager, you’ll lead the purchase strategy and the development of the entire portfolio of one of our product groups. You are specialized in the market and you know all the ins and outs. Because of your experience in the market, you know how to approach your target group. Therefore, you know how to seize for opportunities and how to anticipate on pricing developments. You purchase products from all over the world for our international markets. Also, you like to take your colleagues along in your knowledge and experiences. You take the lead when it comes to achieving your goals. Therefore you guide your team in achieving results and their personal development.
What more do you do? For example, you are responsible for designing and implementing the purchase strategy. Your purchase strategy is derived from the business strategy: you know customers’ needs, and a good collaboration with Sales is necessary. You will translate this into KPI’s based on the purchase requirements. Your social skills easily let you build and maintain long-term relationships. You are the contact person of our vendors and customers. In addition, you regularly visit fairs to find new potential partnerships and to realize new opportunities.
This makes you happy
You are a real negotiator. The ability to performing multiple tasks makes you a real centipede. In stressful periods you can stay calm and you keep it up with the strict deadlines. You possess excellent negotiation skills, combined with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time under pressure and strict deadlines. You are analytical skilled, which makes it easy for you to collect all the necessary information and connect all the dots.
- recently completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level;
- you have gained working experience in one of our product categories;
- have a good command of the English language in speaking and writing. Command of the Dutch language is an advantage.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up to date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Job related possibilities for a lease car
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Sales & Purchase
- Delfzijl Dordrecht
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Anne Seinen