Complete and correct data, easy to find in the right place: you understand how important that is!
Do you want to be part of a large optimization project? Would you like to take on the role of Super Key User, and lead a Stock & Product Control team of a large organization that operates in 105 different countries? And do you have an affinity with both the functional and technical side of information systems? Then read on!
Reach your full potential as a Manager Stock- and Product Control
Our Stock and Product Management department is the heart of our logistics process and supports, among other things, our Purchasing and Sales departments. As a Stock and Product Management Manager, you manage two teams. The stock control team consists of 4 stock managers and a coordinator. You therefore direct indirectly support this team and you work as a kind of supervisor. You are involved in projects that are dealing with a lot with other Logistics departments, such as photography, customer service, inbound and outbound and our Purchasing and Sales departments. You can think of optimizing processes or making audit reports.
At B&S we are also fully in the transition to a data-driven organization. This will make an important contribution to achieving our ambitious growth targets. The product control department will make an important contribution to this transition. The product management team consists of 6 people and is responsible for the Master Data Management and ensures, among other things, that all supplier data is standardized, completely and correctly recorded in our systems.
In this position you work closely with your colleagues from Purchasing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain. Once they have agreed contracts with suppliers, you get to work. You ensure that our system is set up in such a way that the supplier can provide all data to complete the article information.
Concrete tasks in this regard include:
- Coordination with various internal departments to ensure that all data is delivered correctly in one go as much as possible;
- You set up a system, test it and ensure that it is continuously in development. So regularly new functionalities will be added and updates will be made. You test the workability and provide feedback that is used to further fine-tune the system to deliver high-quality data;
- You are ultimately responsible for Data entry and data quality. You identify bottlenecks and propose solutions, while you monitor the process design of the Data Management Package;
- You are the first point of contact for your direct colleagues and stakeholders within the various departments when it comes to process or data related activities. If necessary, you escalate complex questions for which standard processes and protocols are not yet available.
- You actively participate in improvement projects in the field of data registration and processing.
This is you
In this position it is important that you pay a lot of attention to details, after all, all information must be properly recorded and processed. At the same time, it is also important that you can occasionally look from a distance: does the system work as it should, is there room for improvement in the processes. If you also bring the following items, we'd love to hear from you!
- An education in information management, business administration or business economics at a minimum HBO level combined with two years of work experience in the field of master data management;
- You know what is involved in processing bulk import files and you are therefore a master when it comes to Excel;
- You can work independently, take responsibility when necessary and involve people when the situation demands it;
- Strong communication skills, you are the point of contact for departments that are responsible for our core business.
We offer you
- You get the freedom to determine your own road to success;
- We ensure that you become completely at home in our organization with an intensive onboarding program;
- You will work in a driven team, with an informal working atmosphere
- A good salary in line with your experience, plus an annual fixed Christmas bonus and a performance-related bonus;
- The most up-to-date hardware (such as a laptop and mobile) and software to be able to perform your work as well as possible;
- 25 vacation days, and the opportunity to earn extra days;
- A net travel allowance of a maximum of €215 per month if you work at the office or a work-from-home allowance if you work remotely;
- The possibility to work from home 20% of your working time
- Daily contacts all over the world, which makes every day different;
- A good and informal working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team;
- Working in an established organization with a young and dynamic mindset and an strong ambition to grow.
This is B&S
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Ronald Dankers