Are you a commercial expert in the beauty industry looking for a new opportunity? And are you eager to take the lead in bringing your key accounts to the next level? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you as Key Account Manager Benelux.
Reach your full potential as Key Account Manager Benelux
As a Key Account Manager Benelux, you will be responsible for your key accounts from beginning till end. This includes developing and implementing the key account strategy and annual plans of the key accounts. The acquisition of new clients is also part of your responsibilities. Setting up partnerships is hereby important. Moreover, you are able to understand the current situation of these clients, but also their future needs and opportunities. Negotiating is something that you will do frequently as part of the trade terms, for example. As you have a lot of freedom regarding your key accounts, it is required that you like to work independently.
Other responsibilities include:
- Primary contact person for buying department key accounts, preparing the recurring account business reviews and execute the follow-up action plan;
- Elaborate, monitor and control the account plan implementation;
- Partner of Consumer Marketing Manager to achieve the company retail objectives on door level including E-commerce;
- Responsible for adequate planning & follow up on launch management & sets deliveries, from negotiation to on-shelf (in corporation with Sales Support & Product Management);
- Analyse and respond to product returns and act with solution mindset in collaboration with Product Development Manager;
- Analyse POS information (SISO) in order to adapt and improve account plan.
This is you
If you had to describe a good start to your week, it would be the acquisition of a new client or having a successful negotiation session with customers. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you translate this into taking ownership of your accounts. You recognize opportunities, and you are not afraid to seize them. In addition to your entrepreneurial skills, your analytical skills are also well-developed. Following up on the monthly budget closure and analysing the sales per brand are tasks that you can master with these skills. With your result-oriented approach, you are keen on achieving your KPI’s. Lastly, you also enjoy variety in workplaces. You will be approximately two days a week at the office, and you will spend the rest of the time visiting clients. This dynamic environment gives you energy.
- Obtained a bachelor or university degree in, for example, International Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of German or another European language is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of successful professional experience in the beauty cosmetics industry; Benelux level is a plus.
- International mindset and international work experience is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A travel allowance of up to 75 km single trip when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Laura Kling