The world is your playing field
Work together with A-Brands from all over the world. Conquer our international sales markets through strategic partnerships with suppliers. Think of suppliers such as: Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Mars, Diageo and many more. This is the best FMCG job there is! Interested? Then quickly apply for the position of Purchase Manager FMCG.
What are your responsibilities as a Junior Purchase Manager FMCG?What are your responsibilities as a Junior Purchase Manager FMCG?
You are responsible for your own range of products: confectionary, soft drinks, or toiletries for example. This position revolves around translating our customers’ commercial questions into opportunities for our suppliers. This all starts with building a base of good plans, a warm relationship with our suppliers and close collaboration with our own sales department. What are the needs, what are our opportunities and how do we play this off to our suppliers? The relationship with Marketing is also crucial, as good marketing plans and campaigns can lead to even better results.
You will find yourself in an international playing field, with the opportunity to take a look behind the scenes of many brand owners. You’re closely involved in various international markets.
You have excellent social and communication skills. You’re the type of person who would walk into a room full of strangers and feel comfortable there from the very first moment. You are curious and ask many questions. Besides that, you have a decisive commercial mindset. You’re good at building relationships, but you remain critical and sharp. In the end, it is about delivering results. Also, you have excellent numerical and analytical capabilities. Not only during negotiations, but also in analyzing the market and results. You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and you’re not afraid to work hard and take initiative. You always think two steps ahead which helps you to approach the market strategically. In addition to being a great purchaser, you’re also able to do sales. In our business, you sell the concept of B&S to the brands on a daily basis.
Skills and background
- You have a secundairy vocational education.
- After finishing your studies, you have gained 0-1 years of work experience.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You’re very ambitious, driven, and not afraid to take initiative.
An offer you cannot refuse
- You’ll not just work with one A-brand, but with all the A-brands!
- The world is your trading area.
- Purchasing for a diversity of sales markets.
- Building strategic partnerships with the best A-Brands.
- Broad career opportunities within B&S.
- Performance-related rewards such as: bonus payment and extra days off.
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
- Job level
- Young Professional
- Hours per week
- Anne Seinen