Do you get excited from automating processes? Do you like being the link between the business and IT? And are you interested in focussing on EDI integrations? Then we are looking for you!
Reach your full potential as a (Junior) EDI – Integration Specialist
As a (Junior) EDI – Integration Specialist, you are responsible for the integration of message exchanges and data integrations between our ERP system and the systems of our (inter-) national customers and suppliers. In addition to EDI integrations, you are also responsible for web service integrations and related interfaces. At the request of the business, you will be called in to set up the EDI integration. To do this, you first request the customer's technical documentation. You then set up the requirements needed to establish the integration. If this requires an adjustment to our ERP system, you will weigh the consequences of your Request for Change (RFC) and, if necessary, devise alternative solutions. You can always fall back on your colleagues to brainstorm with you about alternatives during the daily's. After you have clarified the requirements, you write the RFC and, if necessary, specify the functional design for the developer. After the connection has been delivered, you test whether orders are entering our ERP system correctly. It is important that this is done without errors, because the entire order process includes the logistical process in our warehouse as well as the invoicing process.
Your work contributes to the automation of our trading and logistics processes and our 'Digital First' approach. This approach ensures that all business processes are carried out as efficiently and as automatically as possible. And that's where you come in! Within this role, you will share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues. This will help you and the team to achieve the best results time and time again. You are the link between IT and our business, so you really make a difference!
As a team, we find it important to keep sharing our knowledge and discovering new technologies. This includes the completion of certifications and courses. You will obtain 2 certificates each year based on your personal needs. In this role, you can think of a Scrum Master certificate.
This is you
You have good communication skills and are a real team player. You combine a technical background with a business-oriented approach. Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills and are interested in new trends within IT. Not only that, but you can apply this immediately and translate new developments into practical and efficient solutions. You are able to communicate clearly about complex processes and are also able to translate them so that a layman can understand you.
- have a college or university degree, preferably in IT (or IT-related) studies.
- have demonstrable (internship or work) experience with the analysis and design of business processes and preferably knowledge of (EDI, web services or software) integrations
- can understand XML-files
- You are a real team player who can easily convince other people
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, it is an advantage if you have mastered other languages such as French, Spanish or German.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus;
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible;
- Access to online learning platforms such as Pluralsight and Lynda;
- Personal development plan with courses and certifcates that suit your needs based on your role, e.g. EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation or Scrum Master;
- Work with the newest technologies in a young team of eager analysts;
- Work environment with diversity, freedom and autonomy;
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks;
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days;
- A travel allowance of up to 75 kilometres one way when you work in the office or a homeworking allowance if you're working remotely;
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Laura Kling