Are you crazy about numbers, and do you have an affinity with Finance? As a Junior Controller, you will be working in an ambitious environment with many growth opportunities. There are plenty of paths to follow that match your strengths and interests. Whatever direction you take is up to you!
Reach your full potential as Junior Controller
As a Junior Controller, you will join a young, close-knit, informal team in our Finance department. You will start at the basis, learning all the ins and outs of our financial processes. During the first period, you will work at our Financial Accounting team to master the total administration. After that, you'll move on to one of our controlling teams so that you can put your knowledge into practice. At this point, you operate as a sparring partner for the business.
Within the Finance department, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and different directions you can take. Your development is important for us. That's why you have the chance to find out what your interests and skills are during your journey as a Junior Controller.
As a Junior Controller, you will have multi-faceted work-related tasks. Amongst others, you will:
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports;
- Prepare documentation when there is an audit;
- Analyse financial results and detect patterns,
- Monitor positions of creditors & debtors worldwide;
- Ensuring the correctness of capital, ratios & currencies, among others;
- Act as a sparring partner for the business.
The longer you work in this position, the more projects you will undertake with your colleagues. You can think of developing KPIs, and KPI reports.
This is you
You quickly see patterns in large amounts of data and enjoy working with figures. Your colleagues trust you with paperwork, as you work very precise and accurate. You ensure that the information is correct and complete at all times. Besides that, you have a great sense of responsibility for your work within the team. Because of your communicative skills, you know how to translate everything into a clear story for others. You are a real persistent person and get to the bottom of things.
- have a Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Finance or Economics;
- you have gained about 1 year of internship/work experience, for example in the field of financial administration (advantage);
- you have worked in Excel before and can manage other financial systems in no time;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in both speaking and writing.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A travel allowance of up to 75 km single trip when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Job related possibilities for a lease car
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Anne Seinen