Are you looking to make your mark as a decisive and result-driven Financial Controller in a fast-paced international organization? Are you an analytical thinker with a commercial mindset that is eager to look for the story behind the figures? And does a global, tech-driven player in the consumer goods industry appeal to you? Then the position of Financial Controller at B&S might be just for you.
Reach your full potential as Financial Controller
For you as a Financial professional with 3-5 years of experience, B&S offers plenty of opportunities in the role of Financial Controller. You will be part of the Reporting & Consolidation department at corporate level, touching every part of financial reporting on our business activities around the globe. In this role you frequently interact with the different operating segments and business units as well as with the corporate functions in finance, accounting, tax, treasury and HR related matters.
In the role of Financial Controller, you are part of the controlling team of 3 FTE and are the first point of contact for our operating segments and business units. You report to the Manager Reporting & Consolidation and will work from our Dordrecht location.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Performing financial analyses and reviewing against budget and forecast for all our segments and business units;
- Performing business input analyses and taking follow-up actions for clarification and corrections in close contact with the business;
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports for management as well as quarterly, interim and year reports for external stakeholders;
- Performing financial analyses and reviewing against budget for corporate / holding administrations;
- Optimizing financial reporting processes and further developing our digital workflows
This is you
As Financial controller, you are capable of overseeing processes and analysing them for continuous improvement. You don’t like to sit back, but take initiative and bring ideas to the table. You are accurate, result driven, service minded, and you like working in a small specialist team with a high level of independence.
- You are a strong communicator sparring partner for the business and management;
- You can handle a high level of (organizational) complexity;
- You have an eye for detail and always strive for efficiency in financial processes;
- You have the ability to work effectively with diverse and remote teams;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English at business level;
- You have a (post) master in finance / accountancy / economics or business administration;
- Preferably, you already have experience in working with OneStream.
We offer you
- A good salary depending on your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus.
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- 2/3rds of your pension premium is paid by us.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks.
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days.
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office, or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely.
- Job related possibilities for a lease car.
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Verona van der Werk