Are you passionate about customer satisfaction? Does it make you happy to unburden other people? Are you able to keep an overview and are you a great planner and organizer? Then you’re the person we’re looking for! Service, quality and speed have a high priority at B&S. We make this happen every day. To achieve this, we need your organizational and communication skills! Does this sound like you? Then this position is the perfect fit for you.
Reach your full potential as Commercial Sales Employee
The position of Commercial Sales Employee Back Office includes many different tasks, which all revolve around administrative and commercial aspects. This means that you coordinate the entire order process from A to Z. You give advice to our customers, you prepare quotations and you make sure that orders will ultimately arrive at the right location. In short, a very diverse position where you monitor the entire order process! With your support, you contribute to sales in our food service activities and you form the link between our internal departments, such as Sales and Logistics, and our clients. Our goal? To reach the highest attainable level of service with every client, every order.
This is you
Managing relationships? That’s no problem for you. You can connect with anyone! You’re the perfect point of contact, service-oriented, goal-oriented and you are always happy to think along with other people. You connect all the dots and are able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines. Bring on those responsibilities and challenges! You always keep overview, enabling our orders to arrive at the right location, at the right time. You know better where your package is then the postal service itself. Hence, you’re a real multitasker. In addition, you have a naturally enthusiastic personality and are a real go-getter.
Skills and background
- You have a secondary vocational education degree (MBO diploma).
- You have gained work experience in a commercial position.
- Your have strong organizational skills and you are accurate in administrative components.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Sales & Purchase
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Fulltime / Parttime
- Frank Vogt