For our purchase team, located in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a new Category Manager. Every day, you will be working on creating an innovative and inspiring range of products for our stores. Capi/B&S retail, has over 50 stores, located at airports and military bases across Europe, (South) Africa and soon, the Middle-East. We offer two trendsetting concepts: Capi, the specialist on airport Electronics, offering trendsetting brands such as Appel, JBL, Bose and Philips. Our second concepts offers a diverse range of product categories, such as liquor, cosmetics, perfumes and supermarket with trendsetting brands such as Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, Armani and many more.
FunctieprofielAs a Category Manager, you are fully responsible for your product categories and you are in contact with our (international) suppliers, shop management, marketing and logistics. You are aware of the latest innovations and trends within your area, you create the assortment and you introduce new products. You purchase the products at the suppliers and you analyze sales and margins. You create innovative and inspiring plans for your categories to maximize potential and improve our customer experience. Together with our marketing team, you work on introducing exclusive products, amazing campaigns, and creating the most inspiring shopping environment.
FunctiebeschrijvingAdditionally, you work on ongoing projects. Our organization is growing fast, so you will be involved in our expansion plans and you will create assortments for new locations. Our mindset is digital: We are constantly working on a diverse range of projects to create a more digital experience and an online assortment and we need you to think with us!
Wat wij vragenEnthusiastic? Then just a quick check if you are what we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Category manager, buyer, purchaser in a Retail or FMCG environment; Travel Retail is a plus
- A degree (HBO/WO) in a commercial direction
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and a professional level of English
- You are ambitious and not afraid to take initiative
- Experience in a dynamic environment, managing a diverse range of activities a day. You perform best under a bit of pressure!
- You are market conscious and aware of consumer behavior
- You are a strong communicator, convincing, great at negotiating and goal-getter.
Wat wij bieden
If you think this sounds good, wait until you see what we offer:
- A fair and fitting salary
- Possibilities of earning a bonus for good performance
- Travel allowance
- Possibilities for working at home 20% of the time and flexible starting between 7.30-9.30h
- An amazing, young team, with colleagues who inspire you daily
- An international work environment with occasional travel (max 2/3 times per year)
- Possibilities for self-development
Send you motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Danique Boer or apply now through our website.
Would you like to know more about this job? Please call us on 0235599573.
An integrity check by the ‘Koninklijke Marechaussee’ is part of our selection process.