Are you ready to chart opportunities and grab them? You are up to date about all the Perfume & Cosmetics ins and outs. You have a few years of experience now in the international beauty market, and you will be the one that knows everything about your category with products.
Reach your full potential as a Category Manager Beauty
In your position as a Category Manager, you are fully responsible for your (beauty) product categories and you are in contact with our international customers, suppliers, marketing and logistics. You will be responsible for the revenue, margin and growth. Although every week is different, a general work week consists of frequent contact with clients and suppliers to maintain and expand the relationships. You also identify and implement opportunities to provide our customers with high-quality service. Within our young and ambitious team everyone has their own clients/category, responsibilities and KPI’s, so you are able to stand out. Because of the dynamic environment and endless opportunities, you will be able to develop yourself both on professional and personal level even more.
A few examples of your tasks are:
- Creating and successfully executing sales & strategy plans: you will make annual plans and budgets to achieve the goals and you prioritise growth opportunities. Besides creating plans, it is your job to implement them.
- Proactively visiting and building lasting relationships with your customers.
- Active acquisition of customers and prospects.
- Performance account management: identify opportunities to add even more service and to enhance sales.
- Supplier contact in order to get the best conditions and service.
- Participating in/visiting trade fairs.
This is you
You know all the sales world's ins and outs as you have already gained experience in an international company focused on FMCG. You are a real go-getter: when you identify an opportunity, you go for it! This, combined with your entrepreneurial mindset, makes you unstoppable. Your friends and family describe you as enthusiastic, analytical and proactive. Because of your social skills, you easily make contact with other people.
You share our belief that building and maintaining relations is critical in successfully executing our job. In addition, you prefer a balance of working independently on your responsibilities and teamwork. For example, you are responsible for your category, but you also believe that sharing knowledge will improve performance. Therefore, we highly value our brainstorming sessions, and we are eager to learn from each other. You prefer a dynamic working environment. This job includes frequent travelling to visit clients. You are flexible; this international character fits you perfectly.
- have completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level;
- have at least five years of experience in an international Beauty/FMCG company.
- are decisive, and you are communicative skilled;
- have a professional attitude;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language, in speaking and writing. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 holiday days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Job related possibilities for a lease car
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations
This is B&S Group
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Sales & Purchase
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Ronald Dekkers