Are you eager to learn more about the newest technology to improve our business processes? As a Business Process Analyst, you are the team player between IT and our business. You aim for constant improvement, and you know exactly what and which people you need to do so!
Reach your full potential as Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process Analyst, you are part of a young and driven team with experienced Business Analysts. A senior member of our team guides you through all the systems and business processes we use. This way, you get a grip of our systems and grow quickly into an independent Business Process Analyst.
As a Business Process Analyst, you:
- are responsible for managing the updated ERP system and translating the business's wishes into a Request For Change (RFC). To realise the RFC, you work closely with the developer of our software supplier.
- constantly think and work on improving processes and making them more user-friendly. To do so, you test your results regularly after delivering a Sprint.
- like to think along with others, and are not afraid to drop your ideas! As a Business Process Analyst, you are an important player in automating the order flow. Together with our commercial department,
- ensure that the ordered products are delivered to the end consumer the next day by means of an automated order flow, together with our commercial department.
Our team is eager to stay up to date about the newest technology. In addition, we highly value self-development and challenging our knowledge. This also includes obtaining certificates. Each year, you can receive two certificates based on your personal needs. You could, for instance, get a Scrum Master certificate. You determine your interests and, in that sense, your direction.
This is you
With your analytical skills, you know how to identify complex problems like no other. You learn quickly and know how to master new systems. You can easily distinguish between the important and less important parts, quickly noticing logical connections. You have a creative problem-solving mindset, which helps you in developing solutions. Besides solutions, you also identify what is still missing in our systems and how we can tackle this. You always aim for the best results, over and over again. The information you communicate is often complex, but you always make a clear translation to the target group.
• have a Bachelor degree in IT from an (applied) university;
• have gained at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position;
• have demonstrable experience with software implementation projects;
• have experience with various applications / technologies such as: ERP, CRM and WMS;
• are experienced in analysing, designing and modelling business processes;
• are a real team player who easily gets people on board;
• have a good command of the Spanish and English language in speaking and writing.
We offer you
• Competitive base salary with a variable bonus based on performance (depends on position)
• The most up-to-date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
• 22 days of vacation, with optional short Fridays (recuperating time during the week)
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Laura Kling