Are you good at administration and can you work independently? In your position as Administrative Assistant you will be a valuable support for the Import team. In busy periods you know how to keep an overview and to keep to schedules. In addition, you have strong communication skills and you are able to interact between different departments.
Reach your full potential as an Administrative Assistant Import
Through your efforts as an Administrative Assistant Import you contribute to the correct planning and processing of incoming shipments. In this position you will work a lot with our transport planner system (TMS), Excel and our warehouse management system (WMS). This includes tasks such as checking import orders, processing data in our digital systems, creating and planning transport, but also processing and archiving (transport) documentation.
The department forms a link between commerce, logistics employees and carriers, whereby good communication and planning are crucial.
In short you will:
- Support in arranging incoming goods flows;
- Communicate with the warehouse, external logistics service providers, commerce, customers and suppliers;
- Provide and check documentation. Think, for example, of documentation for customs, about hazardous substances on specific customer and country documentation.
This is you
You like working in a structured manner and like clear to-do lists and schedules. In this job you will be able to set priorities and finish everything in the right way. In addition, you have good communication skills, which allows you to interact well with different colleagues. You also have a great sense of responsibility. Sitting still is therefore not an option for you; you are always on the move!
- have completed a level 3 or 4 secondary vocational education;
- have gained at least 1 year of experience with administrative work, preferably in the direction of logistics;
- can work in TMS & WMS systems and you pick up new systems quickly;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Initially an annual contract for 40 hours with Delfzijl location;
- Pension: participation in our own pension fund, whereby we pay 2/3 of your premium;
- Bonus: once a year a performance-related bonus and a Christmas bonus;
- Salary: a good salary based on your experience and education;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the option to buy 7 extra days and earn 2 extra days;
- Group discount: a nice annual discount on your healthcare premium.
This is B&S
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Brian Pijning