Is administrative work your passion and do you work accurately? As an Administrative Assistant Backoffice you play an important supporting role within our Export and Import team. You are a person that is helpful to colleagues and you aim to deliver as a good job as a team!
Reach your full potential as a Administrative Assistant Backoffice
In your position you ensure that administration always runs according to the correct process. Since you regularly perform repetitive work, you work very accurately. Activities that you can think about are:
- Support in arranging incoming and outgoing goods;
- Communication with the warehouse, external logistics service providers, commerce, customers and suppliers;
- Taking care of various documentation. Think, for example, of documentation for customs, about hazardous substances on specific customer and country documentation;
- Ensuring correct invoice processing.
This is you
You have good communication skills and you work in a structured and clear manner. That is why you draw up clear to-do lists and schedules for yourself, so you can check your work. You like to keep the pace in your work, but at the same time you also work accurately. In addition, you like to help and support your colleagues and you feel responsible for the work you do.
- have completed a level 4 vocational education;
- have gained approximately 2 years of experience in administrative work, preferably in the direction of logistics;
- can work in WMS systems and you can easily pick up new systems;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Initially an annual contract for 40 hours on our location in Delfzijl;
- Pension: participation in our own pension fund, whereby we pay 2/3 of your premium;
- Bonus: once a year a performance-related bonus and a Christmas bonus;
- Salary: a good salary based on your experience and education;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the option to buy 7 extra days and earn 2 extra days;
- Group discount: a nice annual discount on your healthcare premium.
This is B&S
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
- Job level
- Hours per week
- Brian Pijning